Saving Defined Layouts
You can save your own layouts for later use. The best way to do this is create the layout in Manual mode and then choose the Save command.
Saved Layouts show up in the Automatic Layout menu.
- Set page layout to manual
- Add images or text boxes to the page. Hint: Text boxes can be freely resized
(images retain the same aspect ratio) so they are generally best when defining
- Move and resize the items till they are in layout you prefer.
- Save Layout (right click on the page, or from Page Layout Menu)
- The new layout is now available under Automatic Layouts
To delete and rename layouts, see the 'User Defined' options.